Puttering Day



"Surf Stump"
oil on linen on panel, 8" x 10"
SOLD

Big family events are afoot. Today we are meeting our daughter's future in laws and entertainting them. As well, Daughter and mom are out seeking wedding locations for a not so far off date. I got stuck with tidying up. Stuck might not be the right word. Shall we say 'elected?' ;-)


I know what will happen this evening. Everyone will want to go to the studio to see what goes on there. And it is a big mess. I gotta git bizzy!


Today's painting really isn't done today. It has been held back for a few weeks waiting for a day like today when I simply cannot paint. I almost got my feet wet doing this one. I was perched on a rock with my easel and the waves were lapping at my feet while I tried to characterize this 'stump' of a rock and how it is being clobbered every single minute of every day.


enjoy!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,