Terrible Tuesday

"Pink Toes"
oil on linen on panel, 10" x 8"


Tuesday. It arrived too early this morning. I was involuntarily aroused while painting in my sleep. I sprang awake at 2:45AM and with my mind in high gear. I was awake. For the day!

:-(
So, I did what I always do when that happens. I got up and went to the studio . . . . after a cup of joe, first. Now, however, I am stumbling around and bumping into things. Just too little sleep, thank you.
This is a rescue from the weekend workshop. A little sketch piece that needed work.
I also began a larger version of one of the weekend's pieces and am nearly finished with it already. It needs tuning yet, but most of it is in the finished stages. Maybe tomorrow or the day after, I'll post it.
Meanwhile, to rescue this one, I used a hint of pink and violet to stir it awake.

Labels: , , , , , , ,